HC Tipper Operator and Leading Hand
Currently, there is an opportunity for an experienced HC tipper operator /leading hand based out of Wingfield.
This is a full time role, operating the latest in automated trucks and equipment for this thriving company with a strong focus on protecting and recycling our natural resources.
What's on Offer:
- Full Time, permanent position - immediate start
- Local driving work
- State of the art equipment, substantial hours
- Work for an industry leader.
To be Successful You Must Possess the Following:
- Current HC tipper driver with a minimum of 12 months experience - PBS Quad
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience in running toolbox meetings
- Overseeing service and maintenance schedules
- Current, unrestricted HC licence
- White Card
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Enforcing compliance of all NHVR accreditation regulations, including but not limited to driving hours, mass limits and required breaks
- Civil experience ideal
- Highly reliable and motivated
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume with 3 current referees.
For more information, call Michael Silvestri on 0437 493 065 during business hours.