Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator - Water Infrastructure
- Keep our workers safe within water infrastructure
- Work with Sydney's largest infrastructure assets
Be a part of a great culture
About the Company
Our client's supply services to everyday homes and to Sydney's largest water asset infrastructure companies! An established national business with a close nit team.
A newly created role for someone who understands the importance of safety regulations however can ensure that practical solutions are delivered on a day to day basis.
Your success is our passion and we will work with you to maximise your learning potential, giving you the opportunity to become a valuable team player and grow with the role.
About the role
- Incident investigation, management and response
- Risk identification and management
- Systems Compliance & Auditing
- Rehabilitation and return to work coordination
- Training as required upon response to incidents of industry changes due to legislation
- Minimum Cert IV in WHS
- 1-2 years in a Safety Coordinator/ Health, Safety and Environment Coordinator role
- Industry knowledge highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to develop relationships with site-based staff
- Liaise with the business's safety coordinators across Australia to meet the businesses safety needs