With over 60,000 employees over 50 countries, our client is a leader in manufacture and maintenance of transport infrastructure. Committed to understanding customer needs and encouraging growth within a perpetually expanding organization, our client is looking for a first year heavy vehicle apprentice.
- Operate machinery ranging from small equipment up to heavy vehicles
- Utilise, repair and maintain plant equipment including trucks, trailers and general road making equipment
- Focus on various types of work such as mechanical, auto electrical and hydraulics
- Adhere to company standards regarding safety and all other measures.
- Report to workshop manager
- First year apprentice in heavy vehicles mechanics
- Willingness to learn and grow within great organization
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Dynamic individual with great work ethic, committed and positive energy.
- Looking for growth within a great company with many opportunities.
- Fantastic opportunity to start your career
How to apply
If you are interested in the role, we would love to hear from you! Go ahead and apply now or if you prefer, you can give Kristina a call on 0413 630 324