Our client is searching for mutiple experienced helpline consultants to join their team for a 3 month contract. Located coveniently next to trams and a major train station, our clients modern offices are easy to commute to everyday.
The role will require consultants to provide superior professional front-line support for all queries in relation to superannuation products, online systems and general superannuation legislative issues in an efficient, professional and friendly manner.
- Nice modern offices
- Convenient location
- Friendly team environment
- Training & development
- Provide information and general advice to resolve inquiries in relation to superannuation
- Provide technical support to other Helpline Consultants
- Build effective, strong and positive working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Communications with other service teams
- Two years tenure in a role dealing with public on all levels, either customer service or equivalent experience
- Exposure to Superannuation and Financial Services industry
- PC literate in Windows XP and internet applications
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated attributes in listening, relationship building, problem solving, resilience and team orientation
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity within the insurance space, apply now!
For any queries, please contact Alyana Stoneman at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500 if we find them a new role!