What's all this about?
Are you interested in joining Australia's largest energy company that was established and has now grown to over $24 billion in total assets and $5 billion in annual revenue, powering communities from Tweed Heads up to the Torres Strait. from Brisbane and out to Birdsville. Our Client transforms and adapts to the rapidly changing electricity sector, providing better outcomes for their customers, creating regional jobs and delivering new energy and retail solutions to all Queenslanders
What's in it for you?
- Living away from home allowance with all flights required paid for.
- An opportunity to see the beautiful Melbourne.
- 10 days on 4 off Fly In Fly Out roster.
- Work with a well-established company that could lead to further opportunities.
- With an immediate start on offer, we welcome applicants looking for some short-term contract work. You'll receive a competitive hourly pay rate and a chance to head south for a scenery change.
What is required for our role
- An accredited Cert III Cable Jointing qualification (preferred) or equivalent certificates.
- Proficiency in the required methods of jointing, terminating and testing of cables.
- Basic knowledge of electrical theory and circuit diagrams.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time manage with varying degrees of supervision.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- High Risk Work Licences highly regarded.
How do you Apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.