Our client has an amazing opportunity to manage the fantastic Merinda Village Hotel at Merinda, near Bowen, located on the North East Coast of Queensland in the Whitsunday region. The facility has proven to be a place of choice for Business and Resource and Infrastructure Sector customers to provide a home away from home. Here's your chance to run it like your own!!
Why is this the right job for you?
- Immediate start with training beforehand to make sure you go in with everything you need to know to make this new venture successful
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Great package including onsite live in facilities available with free accommodation, meals and utilities.
What do you need to be successful?
- RSA & RSG a must
- Experience in Hotel/ Motel management preferred
- Able to work under pressure and in a forever changing environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High level of organisation and ability to multitask
- Adaptability to computer software
- Professional presentation
What exactly is this role doing?
- Perform administration tasks to ensure projects run to schedule
- File electronic and hard copy documents in an efficient and organised manner
- Ensure database and registers are maintained accurately
- Participating in producing reports and interpreting financial information to support project management decisions on a weekly and monthly basis
- Hiring, Training and managing all staff
- Monitor expenses and increase revenue
- Promote a positive internal sales culture
- Develop strategies to ensure smooth operations in all areas of the business
- Maintain exceptional service in all areas to internal and external guests
- Ad Hoc tasks as required
How to Apply?
If you know what it takes to get the job done and ready to further your career in this exciting, new role please apply via SEEK.Apply Now!