Based in south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, this complimentary medicine manufacturer is a rapidly growing operation making its mark in the Australian healthcare industry. With an international presence, they have recently established a greenfield manufacturing site involving vitamin and mineral supplements, beauty products, and custom-made healthcare products.
Currently, this innovative complimentary medicine manufacturer requires the skills of an experienced HPLC / GC Chemist. The Successful Candidate will possess a minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role, analysing raw materials and finished products, HPLC / GC, UV-Vis, instrument operation, and strong working experience with method validation.
We are highly interested in candidates with a tertiary qualification in Science, that have worked in a similar environment previously (complimentary medicines, cosmeceutical, pharmaceutical, or food), have outstanding written communication skills / documentation, outstanding verbal communication and great interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time permanent role, with on-site parking available.
- Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Efficiently and accurately run analytical instrumentation - Primarily HPLC, GC, UV-Vis
- Maintain instrumentation via regular calibrations, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Review, amend, and update existing test methods, along with creating new ones, and carry-out the validation of these new methods (along with completing necessary documentation)
- Assist with managing 3rd party testing laboratories by reviewing their results
- Carry out all activities with accordance to GMP and GLP, OH&S, and ISO 9001 standards
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in science and experience in a similar working environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Possess high attention to detail
- A positive can- do attitude
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jaquline Farag - 0411 832 205