Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Proudly 100% Australian owned and operated, our client is a leading manufacturer of construction equipment and earthmoving machinery. This rapidly expanding company has an opportunity to build on their HR team further, with an immediately available opportunity for a skilled HR Administrator.
- Working in a team of 3 HR professionals with additional support via the reception team
- Advertising, screening and arranging interviews for potential employees
- Creation of Employee files
- Onboarding and induction processes
- Data entry in various systems as needed
- Liaise with both internal and external stake holders
- Working with existing employees answering HR questions
- Understanding and implimentation of Safety Standards
- Experience working in a blue collar environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise competing activities
- Coordination and updating internal stakeholders with HR milestones such as Probation periods
- High level Adminstration skills and Data Managment
- Flexible in your role assisting other areas as needed
- Good understanding of recruitment process
- Assisting with company events and fundrasing efforts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills essential
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity & set yourself on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW. If you have questions, please call Pamela at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!