Successfully operating since 2006, our client is a large government organisation operating in the wealth sector. It plays a major part in strengthening the Australian Government's long-term financial position.
Due to recent growth, our client is seeking an experienced HR Analyst to join the HR team. You will be responsible for interpreting, analysing and presenting data that supports the human resource functions of the organisation. You will play an integral part in presenting data to the team in a logical manner and contributing to the development of business plans.
This is a 12-month, full-time contract and has the opportunity to progress to a permanent role.
- Great mentoring and coaching provided
- Learn from established industry professionals
- Competitive remuneration
- Close to public transport, short walk from Parliament station
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a HR Analyst or Data Analyst
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and present to a group in a coherent manner
- Experience with analytics and reporting for business plans
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including VLookup, Pivot Tables and Success Factors
- Experience with Power BI, preferred but not essential
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.