Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation that specialises in the development and manufacturing of finished products for the pharmaceutical industry.
Reporting to the Executive Director, our client currently requires an experienced HR Manager to guide and manage the overall human resource function. The HR Manager will excel at providing training, support and HR expertise to the staff and will play a key role in developing the business framework as the company rapidly grows.
Essential skills and experience:
- Tertiary degree in Human Resources or similar
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a similar role within a pharmaceutical company or related scientific / technical environment
- Strong experience with developing HR programs, policies and procedures
- Strong IT competency - Microsoft software products (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- High attention to detail and strong ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Ability to understand culture and take measures to spread good culture in the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
Primary responsibilities of this role:
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and strategies to support business growth
- Promote healthy relationships between staff and management
- Investigate violations and provide appropriate support for conflict resolution
- Full spectrum of HR activities including talent acquisition and recruitment, compensation, and benefits
- Assist to develop training plans and manage training progress
- Ensure that adherence to Australian government standards are being adhered to
- Represent the company at employee related hearings when required
- Develop and implement HR Budgets, employee pay structure processes and revisions
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your resume in Word Format.
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates can be contacted.
Questions can be directed to Aya Inazato at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0423 505 950