- Blacktown area
- Global environmental company
- Temp to Perm with career development
About the company
Our client is a global leader in creative global solutions for our environment. Their global vision is to improve people's lives while preserving the environment.
About the role
You will play in integral part in ensuring that Sydney's storm water and sewerage infrastructure is maintained, restored and in working order! You will be on base ready or an early start each morning ready to tackle any issues that our waterways may encounter.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in all of the following professions:
- Operating drain cleaning equipment jetters and/or combination units - Training will be provided for people with the right attitude but experience is desirable.
- Carry out regular maintenance on the truck and equipment
- Completion of accurate and legible paperwork, as required.
- Experience in underground pipe lines is desired
- Great communication and client engagement skills
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience working with Councils and Water Authorities is desirable
- Minimum 1-5 year experience in a similar role or labouring/driving role
- Confined space and working at heights is essential or willing to complete prior to starting
- Good driving record
- HR or MR License (required)
- Have a positive attitude and be able to work in a team
- Follow instructions and comply with all safety directions
If you are interested Apply now or call Kristina on 0413 630 324