Outstanding opportunity to work with a well-established and highly successful civil firm who specialise in road maintenance, road rehab and civil construction works. With a strong family culture this national T2 Civil Contractor aim to deliver year after year! We are seeking a HSE Advisor to join the road maintenance team and assist this outstanding firm to take on various civil projects in the Melbourne region. Safety is the core value that underpins all that we do, in all areas of the business.
- Coach and influence the project management team in safety, health environment leadership
- Conduct site safety inductions for employees, contractor's sub-contractors and site visitors.
- Conduct HSE inspections, audits and investigations
- Develop and implement safety programs for project employees to maintain a safe workplace
- Complete front-line reviews of safe systems of work and provide reports on findings.
- Deliver awareness and education-based information to workgroups and maintain a strong site presence
- Communicate and consult with front line workers on the way to improve HSE performance.
- Work proactively with project stakeholders and client groups in all aspects of delivery.
- Coaching and mentoring project management teams and all other personnel to understand and achieve their safety accountabilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Industry experience as a safety professional, with a focus in civil construction and/or road maintenance projects;
- An up-to-date understanding and interest in HSEQ legislation
- Strong stakeholder management skills, coupled with the ability to take ownership and problem solve in spite of competing stakeholder interests.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Safety legislation, codes of practice and standards.
Please send your resume to Montanna Gauci at email@example.com or apply online to this HSE Advisor Job or other HSE Advisor Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!