Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With the clients continued growth in the market, we are a seeking an experienced and qualified HSE Officer to join an industry leading manufacturer.
What is in it for you?
- Stable 6-month opportunity with full-time hours
- Supportive culture
- Southern/Western suburbs
- Engineering workshop-based environment
- Training and support provided
- Competitive salary plus super
This is a great chance to join a well-respected company which manufactures and assembles equipment used in Oil & Gas Industry. This rapidly expanding organisation requires an experienced Health, Safety and Workplace Environment Officer (HSE) join the team!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver HSE committee meetings
- Establish, implement and monitor HSE strategies and risk minimisation controls to achieve Goal Zero harm
- Develop, implement, and frequently review HSE policies, procedures, manuals, work methods and systems
- Provide HSE training to new employees
- Assist the team in ensuring they maintain compliance with HSE safety systems and associated documentation - SOP, Risk Assessments and Gemba Walks
- Monitor all relevant legislation, regulations, and codes of practice
- Take relevant action to meet safety standards and rectify any identified hazards
- Uphold and model appropriate safety standards, and contribute towards the continuous improvement of the company's HSE and Quality related objectives
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary Qualification in Health and Safety
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Manufacturing / Oil and Gas industry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to provide HSE support and business partnership to others
- PC proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office suite
- Great personality and good attitude to ensure the HSE message is effectively communicated to the team
Sounds like you? How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777.