Fuse Recruitment are excited to be partnering with our client based in the southern suburbs of Brisbane, in their search for a HSEQ Officer to join their team in a full-time permanent capacity.
The successful candidate will proactively assist the HSEQ Manager to ensure the company's Quality Management System conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, with focus on managing customer complaints and day to day HSEQ activities.
Our client is a 100% Australian, family-owned metal processing company, providing premium laser-cutting services across the board.
Key benefits of the role:
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Monday to Friday role with an earlier Friday finish
- Monthly onsite social lunch
- Christmas shutdown vacation
- Employee Assist Program
- Learn from a skilled and professional team
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Recording of Quality complaints, incident and hazard reports
- Attend departmental review meetings and contribute to root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- Assist with documentation management - review, consult and update
- Assist with preparation for the annual external Quality Management System audit
- Undertake internal audits and inspections
- Participate in various continuous improvement projects
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Relevant qualifications/certification in HSEQ highly desirable
- Experience working with recognised quality standards (ISO 9001:2015 highly desirable)
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Data entry and trend analysis experience
- Customer service skills, with the ability to deal with all types of customers (internal and external) in a professional manner
- Experience in auditing/inspections
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!