Join the global leader in the development and manufacture of custom medical Point of Care diagnostic devices. SCHOTT MINIFAB offers outstanding opportunities to work alongside internationally renowned experts, developing solutions that improve the daily lives of millions of people.
Located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, in a state-of-the-art facility, SCHOTT MINIFAB is a global company with a 135-year history at the forefront of technological advancement and manufacturing.
A newly created opportunity to join SCHOTT MINIFAB has arisen - We are seeking a Human Resources Officer to carry out a range of HR related activities and assist multiple stakeholders in the business.
Primary responsibilities of this role (but not limited to):
- Be the point of contact to provide advice and assistance on HR related matters
- Be responsible for the writing and maintaining HR policies and procedures
- Assist with 360 recruitment activities
- Assist the HR Manager in preparing reports and maintaining employment records
- Coordinating training and development activities
- Identify and implement improvements to new and existing processes and systems
Essential skills and experience:
- Prior experience as a HR Admin or Officer
- Working knowledge of HR functions
- Strong computer skills - MS Office
- Can-do attitude and high level of motivation and drive
- Flexibility to adapt to continual changes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Qualifications in Human Resources or similar
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, please apply with your resume in Word Format.
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates will be contacted.
Questions can be directed to Aya Inazato at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0423 505 950
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!