Proudly 100% Australian owned and operated, our client is a leading manufacturer of construction equipment and earthmoving machinery. This industry leading organisation is currently searching for a Human Resources Advisor.
Benefits and Culture
- Become part of a leading equipment manufacturer
- Take an active role in the growth of the company
- Opportunity for personal development with a strong internal promotion policy
- Free onsite parking
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and Chief Operating Officer, the Human Resources Advisor will provide support and guidance where necessary. This role will be responsible for generalist HR activities for the Head Office Site based in Yatala. Some duties include:
- Provision of HR Advice regarding performance management, employee relations and disciplinary matters.
- Providing accurate and timely advice to Managers across the organisation
- Creating and implementing HR policies and procedures where required
- Participation in key HR projects; acquisitions, business process improvement, policy review and systems review.
- HR Administration and coordination of staff appointments, terminations, remuneration, conditions of service and employment contracts.
- HR Reporting; preparation of HR related reports, submissions and general correspondence.
- Tertiary Human Resources Qualifications
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of HR and IR legislative requirements and the ability to interpret and apply awards.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
How to apply
If you're interested in the role, hit the apply now button. For a confidential conversation, call Sam at Fuse on 07 3343 6777