Our client is a leader within the insurance industry who partners with Authorised Representatives around the country. They're currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their progressive and agile team who pride themselves on their strong company culture and employee engagement.
What's on offer:
- Modern, open plan office
- Annual wellbeing allowance
- Positive workplace culture
- Attractive salary package
- Flexibility to work from home
About your role:
The primary purpose of your role is to maximise the productivity of the company by optimising the effectiveness of employees. You'll also be:
- Working with Executive/Strategic Management to build and implement human resources solutions in line with business strategy.
- Managing the delivery of recommendations and solutions covering multiple areas of human resources.
- Managing the delivery of all recruitment activities including organisational resourcing needs analysis, recruitment market trends analysis, candidate selection, vendor management, analysis of recruitment metrics, and other recruitment services.
- Developing and implementing new policies, practices, and programs to meet organisational and Executive/Strategic Management needs.
- Identifying areas of long-term strategic development within the human resources environment.
What do you need?
- 3-5 years HR experience at a senior level with expert knowledge of HR practices/policies
- Experience within the Financial Services industry highly desirable
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!