About the Company
As one of Australia's leading manufacturing companies exporting nationally and internationally, our client operates from state-of-the-art facilities and is growing rapidly. Producing equipment used in the earth moving and construction industries, the business needs additional resources in the design area.
What is in it for You?
· Competitive package
· Fast paced challenging environment
· Be part of a very successful team
· Free on site parking
About the role
Working primarily in Inventor, this role will assist the existing design team with Hydraulic and equipment design. It is a varied role which is fast paced and suited to a person with good attention to detail. The role is immediate start and will provide growth opportunities.
What do we require?
· Knowledge and experience in hydraulics will be a requirement
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment will be ideal
· Good communication skills
· Good experience with Inventor
· Ability to work with initiative and minimal supervision is critical to this role
Should you be interested, please submit your resume without delay by hitting the apply button below
Hydraulic Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Hydraulic Design Engineer|
|Location:||Logan City, Queensland|
|Contact Name:||Mathew ter Haar|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's