Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Hydraulic Fitter to join our client's company based in Wacol.
We are working with one of Australia's leading companies in the design and manufacture of mobile screening, washing, crushing and recycling equipment.
What's On Offer
- Ongoing work - Monday to Friday - Full Time Hours with possible overtime.
- A position in an established company with a reputation for excellence in service.
- Great Hourly Pay Rate on Offer.
- Potential Permanent position on offer.
- Relevant Trade Qualification - Automotive, Mechanical or Diesel.
- Experience in Hydraulics.
- Own Car & License.
- Previous experience on conveyors, hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to self organize job requirements.
- Demonstrate a high level of mechanical skills.
How to Apply
- If you are interested in the role and have the following requirements, please apply now with an updated copy of your resume or CV.
- Alternatively, please call (07) 3343 6777 and ask for Brooke Jarvis for a detailed conversation regarding this role.