Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client has been heavily involved in the Water Treatment industry and have been supplying, installing, servicing and maintaining pumping, pool and water treatment equipment for many years. As a locally owned and operated business, they have the capabilities and expertise to provide their customers with purpose engineered solutions and results.
What's the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic self motivated individual to enhance their knowledge and skills working with a range of electrical equipment. The successful candidate can expect to work with a wide range of electrical equipment within various industries including mining, agricultural and industrial industries.
- Assist Sales Teams with quoting electrical control components, labour times and installation methods.
- Liaise with Engineers and Draftsperson/s to create and edit electrical designs, drawings and layouts.
- Ensure compliance with procedures, applicable standards and statutory requirements (particularly in reference to voltage drop, current capacity and wiring).
- Sourcing equipment information from preferred suppliers (eg. Technical data, pricing and product lead times).
- Provide technical assistance to Sales teams and Workshop employees.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting with internal and external clients.
- Electrical works involving but not limited to installing, fault finding, trouble shooting, conducting repairs and maintenance to pumps, irrigators and VSD controllers.
- Assist with onsite electrical works and commissioning.
- Control circuit design and modifications.
- Fault finding and programming of PLC, HDMI and VSD.
- Terminations, splicing and test and tag of electrical equipment.
- General building installations, maintenance and repairs (lighting, GPO's etc.).
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Be a qualified Trades Person - Electrical Fitter / Electrical Mechanic with a minimum of 3 years' electrical experience.
- Have a background in industrial electrical control systems and previous electrical experience involving pumps, irrigators and VSD controls.
- Hold a current manual Driver's License.
- Be self-motivated, have strong attention to detail and exceptional communication skills.
- Have excellent computer time management skills
- Be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol.
- Be legally permitted to work in Australia.
What's in it for me?
- Fantastic Renumeration Package on offer
- Work with a professional and diverse team to deliver complete projects;
- Local respected family owned and operated business
- Annual staff and family events;
- Lifestyle program;
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.