Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client has been heavily involved in the Water Treatment industry and have been supplying, installing, servicing and maintaining pumping, pool and water treatment equipment for many years. As a locally owned and operated business, they have the capabilities and expertise to provide their customers with purpose engineered solutions and results.
What's the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic self-motivated individual to enhance their skills and knowledge working with a professional team on a wide range of water and sewage treatment equipment, water softeners, filtration systems and RPZ apparatus.
Candidates will require the ability to:
- Install, commission and repair water treatment and sewage treatment plants
- Maintain and service oil / water separators, water treatment and sewage treatment plants
- Install, repair and maintain water softeners and filtration equipment
- Complete service reports - written and electronically
- Have initiative, the ability work independently and within a team
- Communicate effectively and have strong attention to detail
- Adhere to strict safety standards, follow corporate work procedures and policies
- Work away from home as required on occasion.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Have a current Plumber and Drainer Licence
- Have post trade plumbing experience in similar role / industry
- Hold a current manual Driver's License (MR Licence an advantage)
- Be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol
- Be legally permitted to work in Australia
- Supply own hand tools
The following experience and current competencies / qualifications are an advantage:
- Certificate II or III in Water Operations
- Backflow Prevention and On-site Sewage Facility plumbing endorsements
- Gas Chlorination
- Pump repair, maintenance and water softener filter knowledge and experience
- Qld Construction Industry Card (White Card)
- Current Poly Welding / Confined Space / Work at Heights qualifications
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Generics and Mine site inductions
- Machine operation experience (excavator, skid steer and front end loader etc.)
What's in it for me?
- Work with a professional and diverse team to deliver complete projects;
- Local respected family owned and operated business for over 45 years;
- Annual staff and family events;
- Staff discounts across the Dowdens Group;
- Lifestyle program;
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts.
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Ash McGrath on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.