Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client has been heavily involved in the Water Treatment industry and have been supplying, installing, servicing and maintaining pumping, pool and water treatment equipment for many years. As a locally owned and operated business, they have the capabilities and expertise to provide their customers with purpose engineered solutions and results.
Industrial Pump Fitter & Machinist
- Strip, assess, repair and maintain pumps and pumping equipment including turbines and gearboxes
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues relating to a wide range of pumps and pumping equipment
- Operate manual lathe and milling machinery
- Complete service reports
- Have initiative, work independently and within a teamCommunicate effectively and have strong attention to detail
- Adhere to strict safety standards, follow corporate work procedures and policies
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Own tools
- Qualified trades person - Fitter and/or Machinist
- Minimum of 3 years' machining & mechanical trade experience (CNC machining, trouble shooting, repairs and maintenance)
- Manual Drivers license
Whats in it for you?
- Family friendly hours;
- Work with a professional team on a diverse range of pumps and pumping equipment
- Local respected family owned and operated business for over 45 years
- Annual staff and family events
- Staff discounts across the Dowdens Group
- Lifestyle program
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. Contact Rebecca on 0435 835 727 today for more information