Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client has been heavily involved in the Water Treatment industry and have been supplying, installing, servicing and maintaining pumping, pool and water treatment equipment for many years. As a locally owned and operated business, they have the capabilities and expertise to provide their customers with purpose engineered solutions and results.
What's in it for you?
- Long term Sales Career prospects
- Family friendly hours - Monday to Friday - every weekend free
- Job security with a local respected family owned business operated for over 45 years
- Live within or in close proximity to the Capricorn Coast
- Annual staff and family events
- Staff discounts
- Lifestyle program
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts
This is the perfect role for an enthusiastic, motivated individual looking to broaden their knowledge of the pumping and water treatment industry whilst developing and enhancing their skills to provide the right solutions and advice to their clients.
The successful candidate can expect to work with a wide range of pumps and piping equipment and water treatment systems and products from various industries including mining, agricultural, domestic and industrial.
They pride themselves on their company values, culture and promote a lifestyle balance that supports you to manage your career and ambitions on one hand; and your health, happiness, leisure and family on the other.
Skills and Requirements
- The successful candidate will either currently reside within Rockhampton and/or Capricorn Coast Regions or be willing to relocate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Demonstrated face-to-face sales
- Trade qualification or above desired
How to Apply:
Apply now for this amazing opportunity. For further enquiries please contact Chelsey Elfverson at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777