CORE Water Management Solutions was established in early 2000's. The company objective remains to provide world class Water Treatment & Energy solutions to Manufacturing, Chemical & Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage and Oil & Gas industries. The continued success of the business is the result of long-term win-win relationships with customers coupled with technical expertise in the water management and water treatment industry. CORE Water remains 100% Australian owned.
- Due to business growth, CORE Water has opened up a new position for a Water Treatment Specialist. The successful person will be tertiary qualified in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Engineering, Metallurgy, Environmental Chemistry, or similar.
CORE Water Offers:
- Generous base salary with incentive scheme
- Vehicle allowance
- Secure, long-term position with the opportunity to learn from a skilled professional team
- Supportive culture and personable work environment
- What is considered a great place to work.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain and build on client relationships
- Contribute to policies and programs within the overall CORE business plan
- On-site water analysis, monitoring, reporting, problem solving and inventory management
- Working with customers to provide solutions and resolve issues
- Provide technical advice on steam plant, cooling water, pre-treatment & effluent treatment systems
- Assist in customer projects targeting water management, water recycling, water reduction and water re-use solutions
- Travel may be a requirement of this role
Ideal skills and attributes:
- Enjoy working with people in a technical environment
- Self-motivated, optimistic, and diplomatic by nature
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Solid time management and adaptability
- Goal orientated, competitive and energetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A team player who is adaptable to work autonomously as required
- Proactive and ambitious approach with ability to create and promote new ideas
- MUST HAVE a tertiary qualification
- Previous experience within the industrial water treatment industry is beneficial
- Sales experience advantageous
- Professional report writing skills
CORE Water Management Solutions is proud of the professional, team environment that supports their business. They provide an atmosphere that encourages collaboration along with opportunities to develop technical skills in the water management industry. They reward their staff well and invest in staff career development.
How to apply:
If you are interested in and believe yourself to be suitable for this position, please hit APPLY now OR call Chelsey on 0478 191 193 with any questions you may have.