A specific focus on the Azure Technology platform providing Azure architecture and support focusing on design, installation, configuration, operational management, integration, monitoring.The position will also provide the required support\mentorship to the IT Infrastructure Teams including escalation and management of major issues.
This will require the occupant to develop working relationships with management, peers and other functional areas within the business.
- Project Delivery - To be responsible for and management the delivery of approved assigned IT Projects.
- Cloud - To support the delivery of cloud-based projects into the azure space
- Deliver CI/CD pipelines for projects around the world
- Support delivery teams in cloud adoption
- Conduct root cause analysis of priority issues and implement proactive fixes as required.
- Analyse existing working practices, identify potential areas for improvement and manage improvement projects
- Governance - To ensure Information Technology and management are in-line with agreed strategy and policy. Working with Internal Audit, Global Technology Risk team, Risk and Compliance Group and IT Compliance Manager to ensure SOX and data security compliance
- Support the Global Azure infrastructure in the following but not limited to locations US, CA, AU, UK
- Making sure systems follow correct security benchmarks and planning action to remediate those issues
To be considered you must have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Azure Cloud, planning, and managing solutions.
- Demonstratable experience administering Azure Services: Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Key Vault, ExpressRoute, Virtual Networks, Kubernetes, Application Gateways
- Proficient with Azure Security Center and Azure Monitor: Network, Application, Infrastructure.
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies with a proven ability to design and implement scalable cost-effective solutions
- Azure Devops - Pipeline configuration (Build & Release)
- Project Management fundamentals, experience in IT infrastructure planning and delivery
- Thorough understanding of DevOps principles and infrastructure as code, applied with configuration management, automation and orchestration tools such as ARM templates
- PowerShell scripting and the typical variety of PowerShell cmdlets with a main focus on Azure PowerShell.
- Functional knowledge of Network administration
- Azure, Microsoft Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 & IIS, VMWare, Azure DevOps (VSTS), CI\CD Implementation, JSON, ARM Template, PowerShell writing and creating scripts, Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL server
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to meet critical deliverable dates.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical, business and executive staff (proposals, business communication, marketing writing).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, project management and client relation skills are essential
For additional information or should you have any questions at all please email on email@example.com