Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
With over 40 years' experience in the Mining and Minerals sector this market leading innovative company goes from strength to strength. Doing what they do best in traditional tried and true methods, this group is also actively involved and heavily invested in Research and Development giving them the competitive edge and staying ahead of their market providing superior solutions to their national client base.
What's on Offer:
- Join a solid team of multi skilled professionals
- Career development to build on your existing knowledge
- Working with various machinery and methods
- Career Profile Company
- Permanent opportunity for the right team fit
- Set and run Rubber Injection Moulding machines
- Reporting on requirements as needed
- Active involvement in team safety meetings
- High attention to detail to perform quality control activities
- Providing support to the team as a whole
- Working safely at all times
- Perform routine maintenance on your machines
- Demonstrated experience using Injection Moulding systems
- At machine operating
- Ability to read and interpret specifications
- High attention to detail for Quality Control
- Available for long term potentially permanent position
How to Apply
To be considered for this role you must live must have demonstrated experience working with heavy industry injection moulding or milling equipment. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! Or call Mel for more information on 0413 270 875.