Our client is an expert in the field of designing and producing high quality beverage caps and closures to compliment the products of their customers.
Based in their state of the art facility fringe-city location, opportunities currently exist for highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
As an Ink Mixer, it will be your role and responsibility to reference data from production orders and determine ink and/or lacquer amounts, whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality in your product.
This role is not for the faint hearted, therefore you must meet strict criteria to be considered.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to work 8 hour shifts
- Be able to work in a physically demanding role
- Be able to calculate fractions and multiples
- Be able to follow and adhere to the strictest of safe work practices and procedures
- Possess a HIGH level of communication skills, BOTH verbal & written
- Have high commitment to work and proven tenure in previous roles
To be considered, you MUST:
- Have previous experience in a FMCG environment
- Pass a standard colour blindness test
- Display a proven strong work ethic
- Be able to problem-solve and trouble-shoot
- Work well within a team environment
- Have quality control experience
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Be able to be flexible with daily tasks and expectations
- Always maintain a professional attitude and standard of work
- Be willing to go above and beyond in your role and duties
- Be willing to undertake a medical and D&A testing as required
- Stand out from the crowd!!!
The successful candidate WILL be offered the following:
- Training and support within in a state of the art facility
- An on-going position upon successful completion of your initial training
- An opportunity to work with a global industry leader
- A generous hourly rate inclusive of overtime and penalties
- Potential to grow and enhance your career
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format along with a minimum of 2 current professional referees.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.
Our client is passionate about, and committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and values the diversity of their employees.
Fuse actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds.