- Partnering with industry disruptors
- Manage a large team of experienced technologists
- Well known Australian household brand
Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in Sydney in their search for an experienced Innovations Manager, the current incumbent is remaining with the business but moving to a different section due to promotion.
The successful Innovations Manager will be creative, have a manufacturing aptitude and absolutely see themselves as an industry disruptor.
We are looking for a superstar, an innovation manager that is looking for a new challenge, an individual that is incredibly commercially savvy, engaged within industry, someone that is going to lead and inspire their team to succeed, and enjoy being part of a senior leadership team that strives for excellence.
Our client is a well known household brand, sitting within the liquids and ingredients space, you can find their products in key retailers, across food service and B2B. In addition, they have a strong innovation arm of their business with the ability to develop custom products.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Develop new products and food technology processes in accordance with current business plan
- Manage food technology requirements
- Conduct research and engage with key customers to evaluate market possibilities for new products
- Oversee recipe writing for Marketing Material
- Consult with process engineers, flavour experts and packaging and marketing specialists to resolve issues and come up with innovative solutions
- Management of team to deliver R&D strategic objectives through effective planning of workload to meet performance targets
- Provide leadership and mentoring to R&D team across two manufacturing sites
- Management of R&D team budget
- Participation in senior leadership team
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience across R&D, with experience in a similar role
- A tertiary qualification in Food Technology
- Strong financial aptitude and understanding
- Experience across liquids, sauces, dressings or dairy
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop a team in a high performing culture
- In return, our client can offer an excellent salary, the ability to work within a supportive HPC, and mentoring from a truly inspiring leader.
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Wendy Terry on 0419 963 163 or email email@example.com. This role is being recruited exclusively through Fuse Recruitment, direct enquiries to our client will come back through us.