Who Are we recruiting for?
Our Client is an Australian-owned solutions based company focused on providing innovative and proven technologies and solutions to the water, wastewater and renewables sectors. They provide a clear planning approach, strong operational delivery and guarantee a customer-centric service that delivers outstanding results.
What're the Key Accountabilities?
- Carry out electrical trade, instrumentation and other specified duties associated with maintenance, repair or upgrading work on water and sewerage plant and equipment.
- Receive and comprehend work instructions and confidently articulate tasks to be undertaken to others.
- Effectively allocate tasks within the crew, to ensure timely completion of specified duties.
- Work in conjunction with other personnel to ensure the safe and reliable operation of all water and sewage plant and equipment.
- Apply well-developed problem-solving skills and initiative to resolve operational and maintenance issues.
- Escalate all critical issues that arise to the Team Leader in a timely manner.
- Provide general support and advice to the Team Leader as required.
- Attend prestart meetings, review meetings & training as they pertain to your role and the contract.
What do you need to be successful?
- Current electrical trade and Instrumentation qualifications
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience and application of skill in electrical and instrumentation maintenance, repair and installation of utility and/or municipal water and sewage infrastructure, including the ability to;
- Understand and apply Workplace Health and Safety principles as they apply to the role;
- Apply sound knowledge of pump control units
- Select pumps (correct duty points etc.)
- Overhaul various styles of pumps (e.g. Submersible, Split case, Dosing etc.)
- Align couplings
- Operate truck mounted cranes
- Repair and install chemical dosing equipment
- Work in confined spaces
- Work at heights
- Apply knowledge of the Electrical Safety Act.
- Plan, organise, implement and report on all assigned work without supervision
- Provide mentoring to other crew members and on-the-job learning/training.
Licences & certificates
- Certificate III in Electro technology (Electrician)
- Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control, (or equivalent).
- Class 'MR' Driver's Licence
- Confined Space Entry certificate
- Working at Heights certificate
- CPR certificate
- Low Voltage Rescue certificate
- Dogman's Licence
- First Aid certificate
What's on offer for you?
As part of our client's team, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and a workplace that is respectful, inclusive and innovative. Above all, your safety and well-being are of the highest importance.
How do you apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.