The Australian Insurance industry is one of the most varied, rewarding and exciting industry sectors for any Graduate considering their future career. An $8.3Trillion global industry, Insurance is fundamental to life as we know it and a critical element to securing our economic and social future.
We have designed our Future Insure Graduate program to create greater opportunities for graduates to establish a career within Insurance and to support the ongoing development of the insurance industry.
As a Future Insure Graduate, you will unlock your potential with the markets most successful and highly regarded Insurance businesses. You will find yourself working in Broking, Claims or Underwriting; and be matched to a Program Partner based on your skills, aspirations and culture fit. Your goal will be to evolve your skill set based on structured learning and development opportunities and gain your Tier 1 Certification; while working alongside some of the greatest Insurance professionals in the market.
We have multiple openings for Graduates to join our Program, with intakes for 2019 in March and September.
Our Program Partners have high expectations for their Graduates, which is why our program offers so much in return. In addition to your market competitive remuneration package; you will also receive:
- Access to a range of permanent, full-time Graduate openings within our program partners businesses
- A structured program to best support your initial development and entry to the insurance industry
- A dedicated coach/mentor for support throughout the program
- Bimonthly "Check-in meetings" with your Mentor and a Fuse Recruitment representative
- A Careers Day for you to meet our program partners
- Opportunities to attend our Future Insure Graduate Program networking events
Our Clients are looking for exceptional candidates. To be seriously considered for our Graduate Program, please have the following:
- Australian permanent residency or Australian or New Zealand citizenship
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years
- Achieved a credit average (65%) or higher
- Dynamic and self-motivated approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong team-based orientation and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills
86% of professionals under the age of 35 recommend graduates to join the industry, so why wouldn't you apply for our Future Insure Graduate Program? Don't miss the chance to kick start your career in a structured program with market leading Insurance businesses. For more information please call Amy Hatfield on 0435 727 524 or apply now!
You can apply for our graduate program on our Future Insure page on our website. Scroll down and complete the form to apply. One of our friendly team members will contact you about your application and to explain the program in more detail.