Who we are:
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Who will you be working with?
Fuse Recruitment are partnered with various High Profile South Australian based Civil and Road Construction companies that consistently deliver high quality services on exciting projects around Adelaide, the northern and southern suburbs and also regionally. We have numerous opportunities for experienced intermediate riggers, who have previously worked in Civil & Construction sector, to join the team. The role offers an immediate start with great pay rates and high allowances.
What are the benefits?
- Safe work environment
- Immediate start available
- Great remuneration
- Opportunities for permanency for the right candidate
What will you be doing?
- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- Setting, aligning, and levelling heavy equipment machinery.
- Preparing rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts and monitoring and maintaining rigging equipment.
- Manoeuvring loads using heavy equipment machinery and by hand.
- Ensuring compliance with state and company safety procedures.
- Breaking down rigging equipment and conducting post-rigging inspections.
What do you need?
- Both COVID vaccinations
- Current driver's license
- White card
- Current Intermediate Rigger ticket
- Other plant tickets are an advantage
- Proven recent experience in Civil & Construction
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or contact Senada on 0437394931.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!