Your new company:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing brokerage with a diverse range of clients, ranging from individuals through to small and medium enterprises. They aim to provide their clients with quality advice based on their experience in the insurance industry and service clients nationally. As part of their ongoing growth and development to deliver exceptional service to their clients, they are now recruiting for an Internal Account Executive to join the business.
Your new role:
You will manage an existing portfolio of domestic and commercial SMEs, working with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals. This is a long-standing career opportunity with the chance to progress your insurance broking career.
- Effectively manage existing domestic & commercial SME clients
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop new client networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key SME clients
- Provide risk management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Minimum 3 years previous broking experience within the domestic & commercial SME environment (essential)
- Tier 1 Broking qualification (essential)
- Right to work in Australia (essential)
- Strong general insurance product knowledge
- The ability to proactively manage an existing portfolio
- Proven Sales and Business Development capabilities
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
What you will get in return:
On offer to you is:
- Competitive remuneration package with new business bonuses
- A full-time, permanent position
- Long-standing career opportunity with room for progression
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business
- Collaborative working environment
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Matt McEwan at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or apply for the role directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!