Your new company:
A solid chance to join a growing Authorised Rep and work in a small business alongside a long-standing industry professional. Based in Brisbane's northern suburbs they are looking for candidates with existing experience as a Broker Assistant. Currently their portfolio is largely heavy motor but they're looking for someone to diversify and grow their general insurance book.
Your new role:
You will provide broking key support to the Directors, ensuring their portfolio is effectively managed and administered so clients continue to receive the high level of service the client is renowned for. This will also include conducting policy reviews with existing clients and upselling additional products where required.
- Leverage your understanding of risks including but not limited to; Property, Liability, Motor, Professional Indemnity, Financial Lines and other domestic products.
- You will be responsible for processing renewals, quoting, endorsements and policy documents whilst developing relationships with a portfolio of clients
- To maintain and build the company's portfolio through referrals and upselling
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- You will liaise directly with insurers and other industry services
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Working experience (2-3 years) as an Assistant Account Executive
- Prior broking experience with Tier 1
- Broad understanding of Domestic and SME products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- a fantastic salary of up to $70,000 + super (depending on experience)
- A full-time, permanent position
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!