Your new company:
This is an excellent opportunity to join an intimate, friendly brokerage. You will be working in a warm and encouraging team. Based in the Redlands, this client is looking for candidates with Broking experience and a vibrant, positive attitude to drive the business forward.
Your new role:
You will be a valued full-time, permanent employee who will be responsible for capitalising on your broad General Insurance and Broking understanding. We are looking for candidates with strong technical capabilities to manage a portfolio and provide additional support to the Director.
- Manage Commercial SME portfolio - 50% liability policies
- Demonstrate knowledge across all insurance lines
- Providing high levels of service to clients and prospects
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters and policy documentation
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Prior broking experience with Tier 1 qualification
- Sound knowledge of general Insurance products (particularly SME and Liability)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- An understanding of policy wordings
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in small teams and autonomously
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- A fantastic salary of $65,000 - $80,000 + super (depending on experience)
- A full-time, permanent opportunity
- Friendly and supportive office culture
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion and more info please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!