Our client is a national insurance brokers group who protect the needs of thousands of small to medium businesses. The company is looking for an Internal Account Executive to join their East Melbourne office.
About the role:
We are looking for a proactive and motivated person who is particularly passionate about the insurance industry and their career growth.
As an Internal Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting one of the Senior Account Executives across the mid-market portfolio of clients.
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Answering and responding to daily client queries
- Completing various administration tasks
- Liaising with insurers and underwriters
- Preparing insurance policy documentation including renewals, certificates, various reports, manuals, and correspondence
What you need:
- Tier 1 or Diploma preferred
- Minimum 2 years in an Assistant or Internal Account Executive
- Strong communications, pro-active, drive and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Internal commercial broker experience with the ability to service clients
- Strong understanding of end to end broking processors
- WinBEAT experience and Steadfast broking experience
This is an exciting new opportunity for anyone looking to join a well-established organisation. For a confidential discussion please contact David at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 or just apply now!