Our Client is a highly regarded and well-respected Brokerage, operating in the heart of Geelong. Due to the continued development and growth within their business, they are currently recruiting for an Internal Account Executive to maintain and service their existing portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a Commercial and Domestic account broking environment, as an Assistant Account Executive or Account Executive
- A strong customer focus approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential)
- Experience using WinBEAT and Sunrise systems (highly regarded)
- Work on end to end client renewals liaising with both the underwriters and clients
- Quote new business for new clients, obtaining all relevant underwriting information and preparing documentation
What's on offer:
- Negotiable remuneration package (based on capability and experience)
- True career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a friendly and highly experienced team of Brokers
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.