Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting for an Internal Account Executive to join their experienced team and manage their own portfolio. Our client considers themselves specialists in risk and insurance solutions for their clients, with a wide variety of services offered across both commercial and domestic insurance. Our client has a reputation for going the extra mile for their clients, taking pride in finding effective solutions at a competitive price.
We are looking for a driven, motivated and engaging individual, who is keen to help them achieve their goals and exceed client's expectations.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- A competitive renumeration package, based on previous experience
- Work from home/flexibility (our client allows work from home every Friday at a minimum)
- The opportunity to manage your own portfolio and work in an experienced team to continue building your insurance broking skills and gain invaluable expertise from senior brokers
- Exposure to a wide variety of insurance sectors and products
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Opportunity to grow their career and develop client relationships by managing their own portfolio
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of domestic & commercial SME clients
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop new client networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients
- Provide risk management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
We are looking for someone with:
- Tier 1 Broking Qualification
- Minimum 2 years broking experience with experience across commercial, SME and domestic product exposure
- The ability to build strong client relationships, we make our client our number one priority
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Enjoy being part of a team and contributing to a positive culture
- A willingness to learn and be flexible in a growing and innovative environment
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!