Due to recent growth and successfully winning new contracts, our client is seeking an experienced commercial insurance broker to join their team. The team's long-standing success comes from how well they provide their clients with the best deal in the market and maintain strong relationships with underwriters.
You will be responsible for supporting the 2 directors to service existing clients and convert new business by searching for the most competitive deals in the market.
What's on offer:
- Flexible hours/days - a pro rata salary can be arranged for the right person
- Docklands office, overlooking the water
- Friday afterwork drinks
- Collaborative team that utilises different skillsets in the team to service the client
- Learn from well-established insurance professionals
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial SME space
- Thorough understanding and experience with buspacks and liability
- Ability and drive to 'shop around' for the best deal in the market for clients
- Ability to provide options for clients that identify the gaps in their existing policy
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with underwriters
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Experience using Sunrise
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!