We're seeking a self-motivated Internal Account Executive with technical capabilities along with experience to join a leading insurance broker, specialising in professional indemnity and builder's insurance, in Melbourne's inner suburbs. Our client is ready to welcome a broking professional who is customer service orientated, keen to learn and is willing to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Competitive salary
- The support of a well-established team
- Team orientated and collaborative working environment
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Prior experience in a broking environment with an interest in Professional Indemnity and Construction
- Strong technical broking skills
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
- Customer orientated with an ability to communicate effectively
- Must be willing to work collaboratively with the Senior Account Executive
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and progress
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded business. Apply now! For any queries, please contact Jasmine Tite at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!