Our client is seeking an Internal Account Executive to support a senior account manager with managing their large SME-mid market insurance portfolio. You will work closely with the senior account manager to service clients across a variety of industries.
After 12 months in this role, there is an opportunity to manage your own portfolio of clients.
If you are self-driven and want to excel your career in insurance broking, this is the role for you!
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Work alongside an experienced Senior Account Manager
- Close to public transport, 5-minute walk from Parliament station
- Supportive team environment
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- 4 years' experience in a commercial insurance broking environment
- Tier 1 qualified
- Demonstrated experience and technical product knowledge in general insurance
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Experience using Officetech and SVU
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful brokerage, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!