Our client is an International organisation that specialises in providing packaging solutions to the market. Currently they require an Internal Account Manager to join the national sales division. The Internal Account Manager is responsible for actively managing accounts within Victoria.
- Account management of small spend accounts
- Call on prospects/customers on a cycle basis to establish and maintain relations
- Preparation of quotes and proposals as required
- Identify opportunities for customers to buy product
- Preparation and review of sales opportunities against budget
- Ability to use CRM management and monitoring tools
- Support the customer service and administration team with processing sales orders
Expertise and Knowledge required:
- Strong customer interfacing or customer relationship management experience (experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment preffered).
- Demonstrated influencing skills and ability to build relationships
- Tertiary qualifications in Business preferred but not essential
- Self-starter with a can do attitude
- Knowledge of customer requirements and ability to value add.
- Some financial acumen required with ability to understand performance metrics
- Possibility to gain entry and network yourself into other areas of the business based on your performance
- Market competitive remuneration on offer
- Corporate and modern working environment
- Dynamic team
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, please apply now. Questions can be directed to Leah at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.