My Client is a highly regarded and well-respected IBNA affiliated Brokerage operating nationally. Due to the continued development and growth within their business, they are currently recruiting for an Internal Account Executive to maintain and service their existing SME Commercial clients and support the Senior Account Executive team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in SME Commercial account management within the broking or underwriting environment
- Sound knowledge of general commercial Insurance products, including Business Packs, Liability, Commercial Motor and Professional Indemnity
- A strong customer focus approach
- Experience in managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential)
- Experience using WinBEAT and Sunrise systems (highly regarded)
What's on offer:
- Negotiable remuneration package (based on experience)
- True career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a friendly and highly experienced team of Brokers
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- To be part of a business that has a strong and supportive personal development culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 or hit the apply button below.