Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is essential to the success of the business. Providing a friendly face of the business working with various internal and external stakeholders and assisting in the over success of the branch you can be sure the role will have you busy assisting the team in reaching their KPI's.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Stable company profile
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Career advancement
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Promotion and upselling where possible to walk in customers
- Demonstrating products and services
- Providing exceptional and responsive customer service via service desk, inbound calls and emails
- Quoting and finalizing sales orders
- Assisting your external sales team with product information and availability
- Invoicing and cash handling
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills, and an understanding of trade counter operations
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet
- Confident in closing sales and achieve results for your branch
- PC proficient & experienced with MS Office
- Resilience and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Pass a pre-employment process
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Sarah on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!