This is an fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of construction equipment. You will be providing support to sales teams and responding to existing customer and prospect queries. Based in the Northern Gold Coast, the client is looking for an experienced Internal Sales Representative for an immediate start.
What's in it for you
- A full-time or part-time, permanent position
- Become part of a leading equipment manufacturer
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Opportunity for personal development with a strong internal promotion policy
- Work locally on the Northern Gold Coast
- Free onsite parking
Your new role:
Reporting to the Sales team, you will be involved in day to day customer service to existing or new clients and providing administrative support. This is a permanent role for an immediate start!
- Answers phone calls, greet customers and over counter spare parts sales
- Give technical advice and problem solve
- Processes quotes, sale orders, payments and invoices
- Monitors current/outstanding orders
- Develops and maintains good relationships
- Performs daily after sales/service calls to previous customers
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Mechanical aptitude and administration experience
- Customer service experince within the equipment manufacturing industry is highly regarded
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft applications - outlook/excel/word
- Confident in building positive working relationships
- A pre-medical assessment may be required for this role
How to apply
If you're interested in the role, hit the apply now button. For a confidential conversation, call Victoria Chin on 07 3343 6777.