Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is essential to the success of the business. Providing a friendly face of the business working with various internal and external stakeholders and assisting in the over success of the branch you can be sure the role will have you busy assisting the team in reaching their KPI's.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Promotion and upselling where possible to walk in customers
- Demonstrating products and services
- Providing exceptional and responsive customer service via service desk, inbound calls and emails
- Quoting and finalizing sales orders
- Assisting your external sales team with product information and availability
- Invoicing and cash handling
- Forklift duties on occasion
- Customer escalations resolution in a professional manner
- General ad-hoc duties as needed to support your branch
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding of trade counter operations
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet
- Confident in closing sales and achieve results for your branch
- Forklift highly regarded
- Flexible in your duties and able to undertake manual handling
- Experience quoting in commercial setting
- PC proficient & experienced with MS Office
This role will set you up for your next long-term career move, with a company who maintains a strong team culture and a lead from the front management structure if you have the above skills APPLY NOW!!