Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client is high-quality pet food manufacturer, and has been built on the basis of Science and Evolution, their mission is to provide a nutritionally balanced raw food diet for cats and dogs.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a progressive and growing business
- Well-established work systems & procedures
- Full-time permanent position
Based in Lawnton, we have the opportunity for a professional, reliable, capable and friendly Inventory Controller with relevant experience within an FMCG environment.
Reporting directly into Senior Management you will provide all-round coordination of Production to create an actionable and efficient production schedule, maintain the needs of supply and demand, ensuring the company goals are achieved and targets are met. Duties including but not limited to:
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out of stock
- Maintain a strong understanding of the production process and be able to generate and maintain effective daily and weekly schedules
- Monitor finished foods to ensure on-time and in full delivery
- Create and maintain stock reports in order to make cost effective decisions, based on current sales activities and requirements
- Develop and report production analytics for weekly review
- Review and report capacity constraints when required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within an FMCG environment, food manufacturing highly regarded
- Excellent computer skills with a proficiency with spreadsheets and related systems
- Proven experience working against tight time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to use Word, Excel and system software to effectively manage records and processes
- Proven time management skills with a highly organised approach
- Analytical ability, problem solving skills and professional oral and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to use common sense and initiative
- Enthusiasm, commitment and loyalty
- Positive, friendly and outcome focused
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Chelsey Elfverson at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.