My client is a rapidly growing global organisation in the consumer retail manufacturing space. Due to their continued success they are looking for an Inventory Planner to join their business in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to form a pivotal function of a global award-winning company and be responsible for ensuring optimum inventory levels and maximizing sales opportunities.
About the role:
You will be responsible for analysing trends to drive efficient inventory management and supply chain solutions. This will involve managing inbound stock and ordering for the domestic market, as well as liaising with international teams to follow through orders and ensure optimum inventory levels to maximise sales opportunities.
- Experience with POS analysis
- In depth knowledge of the inventory and distribution processes, as well as knowledge of effective warehousing
- Exposure to demand planning, forecasting & management of inventory
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and a good understanding of ERP systems
- Methodical and attentive to detail, with superior analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to implement cost saving and inventory management continuous improvement initiatives
What you need:
- At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in the consumer retail products industry
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading global consumer retail company and join them on an exciting journey!
If this is of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow on 0403 202 811.