- Integral part of the Supply Chain and Processing departments
- Part of the Corporate Leadership team
- Provide your input and expertise
Fuse Recruitment are excited to be partnering with our client based in SA, in their search for an experienced Inventory Planning Manager.
Please keep in mind this opportunity is based in Adelaide, SA and will require relocation.
The successful candidate will proactively drive service excellence and lower costs in the supply, and management of inventory for the company. Coordinate and deliver high quality services to the operations and sales community, while maintaining inventory levels to agreed guidelines.
Looking for an energetic individual who is ready to take on the responsibility of ensuring the effective control of our client's product range, this is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for someone ready to take that next step in the development of their knowledge and skillset aligned.
With close to 70 years establishment, our client is a leading manufacturer of paper and board-based sustainable packaging products for a diverse range of customers globally. The business continues to diversify their operations, backed by a solid history of sustainability and growth.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide leadership that will challenge, develop, and inspire the Inventory Planning team to focus on improvement across all areas of performance and to deliver on agreed outcomes and objectives
- Expanding and improving Group Supply Chain systems and ordering methodology globally
- Driving service excellence and DIFOT levels to 95% for the sales businesses
- Lowering transactional costs associated with supply of goods to customers
- Driving reductions in finished goods required to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Proactively managing supply gaps, shortfalls, and transitions
- SLA design and management with sales division
- Working with Sales businesses to manage inventory levels to budgets
- Ensuring engagement and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in the business, including providing information, understanding needs, obtaining information and feedback on the supply chain function
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Bachelor degree or relevant qualifications in Accounting, Supply Chain or Operation highly regarded but not mandatory
- Strong Inventory Control experience, operating within a similar role
- Strong leadership and management experience, proven ability managing a group
- Experience utilising inventory management systems/ERP (QAD used) and leading the development of system improvements
- Demonstrated experience influencing senior leaders to drive business outcomes
- Proven ability to work across multiple business divisions to achieve successful outcomes
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com.