Our client is a highly regarded, reputable and professional wealth management firm, who pride themselves on their unique and sophisticated approach. They offer integrated wealth management services to their clientele, with a focus on quality over quantity and have been successfully operating in the Melbourne market for many years.
Due to ongoing growth they require an Investment Administrator to join their team in a busy and diverse role that will see you being responsible for the following:
- Perform client cash reconciliations, client payments and client administration
- Ensuring the completeness, accuracy and integrity of client investment data
- Setting up client accounts on the portfolio administration system (IPS)
- Opening new custody and cash accounts
- Manage transition in of new clients
- Enter investment holdings for new clients
- Reconcile new client investment cost-base
- Manage transition out of exiting clients
The successful candidate will have excellent numerical skills and all round administrative and accounting/fund administration experience within financial services, with any experience in a similar role to be looked upon favourably. You will be comfortable working with Excel and other systems and able to complete work in an accurate and timely manner, as attention to detail is a key requirement.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable and cohesive business and enjoy ongoing training and development, a friendly team environment and a generous remuneration package.
To apply please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org , or contact Jeremy Musso directly on 0401 094 213