Our client is a sophisticated, boutique and highly successful Investment and Wealth Management firm ideally located in the CBD. The business offers tailored and integrated Investment Management services and has been operating in the Melbourne market for many years.
To further expand their offering to clients they are now looking to bring on an additional Investment Analyst to support the CIO and Investment Team in the provision of Investment Services to clients. The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Identify, investigate and analyse potential and actual candidates for inclusion in their Equity, Income, Property & Alternative Securities portfolios
- Write informed investment commentary for business publications and client reports, including their inhouse publication, quarterly & annual client reports and periodic client specific reports
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess:
- Significant experience as a buy side analyst, or in an institutional stockbroking / equity capital markets role
- Bachelor's degree in Finance (or related field) with post graduate qualifications desirable
- Well-developed knowledge of all investment asset classes and the operation of the Australian investment market
- Strong financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis capability
- Strong understanding of economics and the drivers of long-term sustainable investment returns
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded business in the heart of the CBD in a key role in their Investments team. You will be rewarded for your hard work in this role with an exceptional working environment, flexibility to structure your hours from part-time to full-time and a generous remuneration package.
To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Madeleine Martin on 0417 611 832